So the past week I had been busy entertaining one of my girlfriend whom I had met after five years, I would say a week wasn't quite enough for all the catching up we had to do. Between college, writing last minute assignments and spare times, I could hardly take any pictures for my blog. Anyway over the weekend I got my boy to take some pictures of me on the terrace. We couldn't take much pictures as the sun had already set and I wasn't very comfortable with people staring from their terraces so we had to be satisfied with the few shots. I had worn this outfit to fetch some things at the market and did I get some weird stares, probably because it looked like i was wearing a bathrobe, which actually is! I never do animal prints though I adore them, however when i laid eyes on this printed bathrobe at a flea market I immediately thought I could make something out of it. I did some alterations and made it look a little unlike a bathrobe. My siblings had a fun share making fun of it but I had always wanted a peignoir for ''fashionable purposes'' and this one was suiting me just fine. Everything else i'm wearing is thrifted except for the bag and the chuck taylors. I have been thinking of some ideas for my next post taking inspirations of the old school, I cant promise if it would turn out exactly as what I have in mind but I will be working on it. Until then, bye.




Total cuteness! :)
ReplyDeletei loves it ! :D
ReplyDeleteyou're such a cutesieee
ReplyDelete