I like to think i still have the strength in layering clothes though my sense of dressing is quite on the minimal side. Winter has decided to stay longer this year in the capital, hence the multiple layers still continue. What i like most about layering clothes, is that it keeps one prepared of the uncertain weather changes. Sometimes the weather can get unpredictable and if you step out of home clad inadequately, and suddenly the temperature drops, you're left feeling very cold or vice versa. This is when layering comes to the rescue, you can easily take off or put on a layer according to the weather change. I think stoles also make a convenient item for such purposes and perks up an outfit instantly.
These pictures were taken when i had met a friend a few days back. I was down with a cold so i didn't really want to take any chances with the changing weather. The boyfriend jeans are thrifted, a favorite among my pants. I pair them with heels too but decided to go for a more masculine look here. I end up looking kinda ''boyish'' in winters with the huge coats and jackets and double pants. I couldn't brave the cold with stockings and dresses, though i'd also give that a definite try one of these days as the weather warms up. Lately i've been trying to familiarize myself better with the cyberspace and blogosphere as i'm not very good with computers and its about time i have enough knowledge concerning computer technology rather than depend on others for simple problems. Apart from this college has been taking most of my time, so i shall see you all very soon with another post. Until then, bye.
These pictures were taken when i had met a friend a few days back. I was down with a cold so i didn't really want to take any chances with the changing weather. The boyfriend jeans are thrifted, a favorite among my pants. I pair them with heels too but decided to go for a more masculine look here. I end up looking kinda ''boyish'' in winters with the huge coats and jackets and double pants. I couldn't brave the cold with stockings and dresses, though i'd also give that a definite try one of these days as the weather warms up. Lately i've been trying to familiarize myself better with the cyberspace and blogosphere as i'm not very good with computers and its about time i have enough knowledge concerning computer technology rather than depend on others for simple problems. Apart from this college has been taking most of my time, so i shall see you all very soon with another post. Until then, bye.


<3 the jacket.
ReplyDelete